© 2021 Postmistress.
During your next visit we kindly ask if you could adhere to the following guidelines to help us all stay safe.
1. Must wear a face mask when entering and moving about the restaurant
2. Check in using the GOV official QR code available on the front door and at every table. If we do ask to check if you have done this, please understand we are just trying to make sure everyone is doing the right thing.
3. Trading hours are:
Monday to Saturday – 5pm to 11pm
Sunday – Lunch 12pm to 3pm
Dinner 5pm to 10pm
4. There will be two sittings every night & for Sunday lunch with a strict 2hr time limit.
5. We are only allowed 70 people per sitting. This will hopefully increase over the next few weeks
6. There is a maximum of 10 people per booking ONLY allowed.
7. Bookings are recommended via The Fork link found on our website with the available times per sitting
8. Telephone bookings will NOT be taken at this stage
9. To eliminate movement within the restaurant, we kindly ask that you remain seated and allow our staff to settle your account at the table
10. We promise to maintain a high standard of cleaning and sanatising as we have been doing for the past 18 months.
We are so sorry to have all this in place but with the low numbers & the heavily policed government restrictions to adhere to, we have tried our best to accommodate everyone!
Finally we cannot thank you all enough for the support and love over the past 2 weeks – truly amazing!